• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjb

Banned
Also Marte is looking really good. I was sure he was going to be a bust like every other Pirates prospect.

Now if they could have only signed Appel to complete the dynasty...

Brinbe

Astonishing that we're potentially 5-6 with how bad this team has been. Even tonight, we'll be lucky to escape with a W considering we only had two hits off Shields.

Now lock this down, Casey!

jakncoke

Banned
Astonishing that we're potentially 5-6 with how bad this team has been. Even tonight, we'll be lucky to escape with a W considering we only had two hits off Shields.

5.6 team era before this games XD

Also Pirates slowly creeping towards .200. I figure by May or June we'll get there!!!

Seriously, KC has had like 8 guys on base, they're lucky to have only given up that one run.

EDIT: Tell me that wasn't a jinx.

cashman

Banned
xFRs69a.gif

Parch

I thought the bullpen was pretty good again tonight
Yeah, actually they've been pretty consistent and reliable. Get the rest of the starters on track and warm up some cold bats and the Jays will start meeting expectations.

Sucks to lose Reyes, but he wasn't the problem and couldn't win games by himself. There's still plenty to fix and the Jays can still be competative without him when the rest get on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom