• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinse82

Yeah, actually they've been pretty consistent and reliable. Get the rest of the starters on track and warm up some cold bats and the Jays will start meeting expectations.

Sucks to lose Reyes, but he wasn't the problem and couldn't win games by himself. There's still plenty to fix and the Jays can still be competative without him when the rest get on track.

Makes such a big difference when your starter can go into the 7th. Don't have to call on the Esmil Rogers of the world.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
Since Ryu doesn't throw between starts, maybe we can teach him how to play 3rd base...

oh, and Carl Crawford is the fucking man!

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
I'd like to thank Matt Kemp for showing up 12 days into the season...

Syrinx

Yay, the Mets don't have the only loss to the Marlins all season anymore. I feel slightly cleaner. Course there still is the deal of giving up 13 runs to them.

Bah, that was last week. And they didn't face Cy Harvey that series!

Sellers still finds a way to fuck up

jbkRgA13F2N1KR.jpg

Well late, but thank goodness Dickey got his first W and the bullpen didn't manage to blow it. Time to keep the Dome open rain or shine!

I'm really not sure what the Jays' expectations are with Santos.

paully

Banned
We replaced Jason Vargas with Jason Vargas basically.

Naw, Vargas is garbage, we gave you guys too much for him. It's just another example of how incompetent our GM is.

I think Saunders will have a good year (he bounced back with the orioles last yr), and SafeCo is a pitcher's park so that's a big factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom