• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is possibly the saddest thing about today's game is that this is the best Josh Beckett will ever look this season. We couldn't even score one run. One run.

jakncoke

Banned
-- Bradenton resumed its losing ways and lost to St. Lucie, 8-2. Alen Hanson's troubles intensified, as he committed three more errors, giving him ten in ten games. At the plate he went 0-4 with a walk and three strikeouts, dropping his average to .191. He's striking out in nearly a third of his ABs.

yikes

edit; had 40 last year. jesus

3N16MA

Banned
Keith Law didn't have many good things to say about Campos. I was hoping he was going to be the darkhorse piece in that trade.

Sanjuro

Kid is a fucking boss. Look at that arm!

ib1vtwzcyS405T.gif

eznark

Banned
60 Minutes

"The babysitter led him upstairs."

"That was just a prelude to later that summer. It was a man. He was raped. Again"

sangreal

He has an 81 SB% which is inline with some of the better runners in the league. I always thought he was sub par at bunting for a lead off guy who relies on speed.

Interesting. I obviously wasn't basing that on stats, so I'm surprised to see his success rate is so high. I was actually going to mention bunting as well, but it hasn't been a problem this year

3N16MA

Banned
Interesting. I obviously wasn't basing that on stats, so I'm surprised to see his success rate is so high. I was actually going to mention bunting as well, but it hasn't been a problem this year

He has been better this season. Laid down a couple nice ones the other night to move the runner over.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Thankfully, the Mets don't play the Braves until next month. Hopefully, they'll have cooled off by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom