• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here we go, Royals/Sox! Bo Jackson throwing the opening pitch!

Denny Matthews taking the mic on Royals opening day for the 45th of 45 times!

Scott Rice gets the groundball from Venable and the ballgame is over!

Mets win 11-2, their 34th Opening Dy win in the last 44 games. Good start for Jon Niese, 2 hits from six different hitters including a Grand Slam for Colin Cogwill. Atchison/Lyon/Rice with a good job closing it out.

zulux21

this one is only for the anime fans in here but funimation is actually celebrating baseball opening day.

they have made their series Big Windup free to watch for the next week.

It's an ok series, not my favorite baseball anime, but not the worst show ever, so if you are some how bored this week there is always that :p

I was not ready for this level of suck offensively, so bad, so, so bad.

If there's one thing that scares me about this game it's that the Yankees have not figured out at all how to play small-ball. No bunts, no steals, no hit'n'runs, just get em on, get em out Yankee shameball.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Hmm, Dodgers game in SD with Vin Scully, or in HD with ESPN announcers?

EDIT - Guess it's SD for now since the Red Sox-Yankees game is taking forever like always.

Malo

Banned
If there's one thing that scares me about this game it's that the Yankees have not figured out at all how to play small-ball. No bunts, no steals, no hit'n'runs, just get em on, get em out Yankee shameball.
Ehh, small ball wouldn't make much of a difference, their offense is that bad.

Syrinx

WOOOOOOOOOOOO Mets bitches!

Is Cowgill's grand slam the only one so far today? Don't know how I feel about them letting Niese throw as many pitches as he did on Opening Day, but eh, whatever. He's at the age where he should be able to handle it.

paully

Banned
Really pumped for this Angels and Reds game. Hoping I'm hoping Weaver shuts these guys down.

edit: nice K by weave

Mrbob

w227017620.gif

Game one and Marmol being Marmol already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom