• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOOOOOOOOO Mets bitches!

Is Cowgill's grand slam the only one so far today? Don't know how I feel about them letting Niese throw as many pitches as he did on Opening Day, but eh, whatever. He's at the age where he should be able to handle it.

Man argued to stay in lol

rekameohs

Banned
zaCt9O2.jpg

Look at that opening day crowd!

paully

Banned
Man, the Yankees suck and so does Vernon Wells. I'm glad the Yanks were willing to take our garbage...and pay for part of it too!

If there's one thing that scares me about this game it's that the Yankees have not figured out at all how to play small-ball. No bunts, no steals, no hit'n'runs, just get em on, get em out Yankee shameball.

eh one game.

lol great start to the season

yeah, one game.

Awesome opening day.

COUNCIL! IT IS ONE GAME! RELAX! how long have ya'll been watching beisbol?
and maybe it'd be good if we sucked, clear some of that deadwood, everything has to end sometime.....

paully

Banned
I'm glad the Angels took Wells from the Jays.....

It was the dumbest move the Angels have ever made. Good thing we got rid of the GM who made that move.

Wikipedia said:
On September 30, 2011 Reagins resigned as GM. While many point to the Angels not making the playoffs in consecutive years since 2000-2001 as the reason, others identified his trade of Mike Napoli and Juan Rivera for Vernon Wells being a significant factor. Many widely respected baseball analysts considered the Wells trade one of the worst trades in the modern era of Major League Baseball. He also signed Jeff "Premium" Mathis to a two year contract even though he played liked shit. Dolt Reagins is also known for screwing the Angels financially with Vernon "Dub" Wells trade.[3]

Reagins remained as special assistant to team chairman Dennis Kuhl. It is rumored that Dolt Reagins works at a Del Taco to keep up with his finances.[4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom