• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
clap, clap, clapclapclap,
HARVEY'S BETTER
HARVEY'S BETTER
HARVEY'S BETTER
HARVEY'S BETTER

I love this crowd, like a WWE crowd right now.

Macattk15

Why'd Saunders come out? I just got home ... see it's a 7-0 blowout ... but Gameday shows Noesi pitching 4.2 innings which can't be right.

And what the fuck did Raul do also? Just fucking release him when Michael Saunders gets healthy.

Slow roller to Parnell, he throws to 1st and gets Lombardozzi for the last out! PUT IT IN THE BOOKS!!!

Fantastic start by Harvey out pitching Stephen Strasburg in the 1st installment of PHENOMBALL this season! Harvey allows 1 run in 7 innings and his ERA went up!

Code:
[U][B]Pitchers	IP	 H	 R	ER	BB	SO	HR	PC-ST	ERA[/B][/U]
M Harvey
(W, 4-0)	7.0	4	1	1	3	7	0	105-68	0.93

Two homers apiece for Ike Davis and Lucas Duda and the Mets get their first win against Strasburg!

rando14

Why'd Saunders come out? I just got home ... see it's a 7-0 blowout ... but Gameday shows Noesi pitching 4.2 innings which can't be right.

And what the fuck did Raul do also? Just fucking release him when Michael Saunders gets healthy.

nSw8JJY.gif

Hope this doesn't sound callous, but is the Giants/Padres game on television? CSN Bay Area is showing an outdated newscast about the Boston bombers.
It's on Fox Sports San Diego. You'll probably have to wait until coverage stops unless the Giants have their own Fox Sports channel like the Dodgers do with Prime Ticket and KCAL.

Macattk15

My god Smoak. You are garbage.

When Saunders gets healthy let Kendrys DH ... Morse play 1B ... send Smoak to AAA or just release him. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom