• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
... can't you be happy a little?

EDIT: BTW you'll be happy to know Laffey is gone.
Heh, I just want as many runs as possible before the bullpen comes in. I was hoping last year was a fluke for Ike, but it's not looking like that, unfortunately. It's still baffling to me why he's remained in the cleanup spot.

And I am happy about a lot of things on this team: the front end of the rotation, the offense in general, the outfield corps has been much more serviceable than I could have hoped, John Buck on fire, etc.

EDIT - Speaking of Buck, great play!

noooo boooone nooo
NOOOO BOOOOONE WHYYYY
tumblr_lk0lnlId4B1qiunvpo1_250.gif

Attacked Harper with nothing but sliders up 0-2. It was either in the dirt of away, what a job by Rice somehow getting out of his own shithole.

I just checked that 3-0 pitch to Werth, that was ball four. Made no sense to swing unless Davey gave him a green light and Werth got the pitch he was looking for.

Choo is going to give South Korean security codes to NK, causing the destruction of the Peninsula and deaths of millions of children.

EDIT: Damn, Reverse Jinx keeps going!

Link

The Autumn Wind
What the heck is Keith talking about here? Mets fans and players don't want a team to break the 1962 Mets' record of 120 losses because they wear it as a badge of honor? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! I love you Keith, but get your head out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom