• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Woo!!

Great putout pitch by Parnell. Should have been a sweep, but I'll certainly take a series win against the Nats.

*stops holding Frank*

Rendon looks at a wicked slider for the strike three call and the ballgame is over!!!

Mets win 2-0! Dillon Gee pitches 5.2 good innings, the pen pitches 2+ innings of scoreless relief thanks to a gift from Davey Johnson and Jayson Werth, Buck continues to mash the ball and the Mets take 2 of 3 from the Nats!

Syrinx

All and all, good series for the Mets. Winning two out of three while facing the Nationals' three best pitchers is definitely a success.

jakncoke

Banned
Started Fantasy Baseball for the first time with a draft this morning.

DYMYYLJ.jpg

You sure dont, who does drafts after the season starts :me

I cannot believe the formerly 13-2 Braves are about to lose 3 in a row to the fucking Pirates

It's the first half of the season. Pirates are unstoppable.

We aren't that terrible -_-

It's the same thing I hear during football season with the Bengals. Nevermind that the Bengals have been a playoff team 3 out of the last 4 years, people will go "You lost to the BENGALS, I can't believe it" for the next 20 years.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Need I remind you that the last time the braves won a game it was because of Gattis?

Whole lineup including J upton has been sucking big time.

BJ and Gattis have to adjust to all the pitchers they are seeing for the first time; what is Heyward and Uggla's excuse?
You leave Justin out of this.

BJ, Heyward and Uggla have shitass BABIPs. Gattis hits balls far, and he also has a shitass BABIP. I just dislike that he's hitting fourth.

carlos

You leave Justin out of this.

BJ, Heyward and Uggla have shitass BABIPs. Gattis hits balls far, and he also has a shitass BABIP. I just dislike that he's hitting fourth.

Fair enough, lets not fight amongst ourselves due to the braves suckitude.

The Frediot calling for 2 hit and run DP's with J upton at the plate really piss me off, though. Cost Gattis a game tying rbi in the 7th.

Can we agree that Gattis has been much better defensively than we were led to believe? he's near the top in pitch framing metrics, and has stopped everything in the dirt. His pitch calling is clearly better than Laird, as well.
I can live with a .250-.270 catcher with pop if he keeps this defense up.

Hopefully Freeman coming back boosts the lineup tomorrow.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Fair enough, lets not fight amongst ourselves due to the braves suckitude.

The Frediot calling for 2 hit and run DP's with J upton at the plate really piss me off, though. Cost Gattis a game tying rbi in the 7th.

Can we agree that Gattis has been much better defensively than we were led to believe? he's near the top in pitch framing metrics, and has stopped everything in the dirt. His pitch calling is clearly better than Laird, as well.
I can live with a .250-.270 catcher with pop if he keeps this defense up.

Hopefully Freeman coming back boosts the lineup tomorrow.
Yes, I agree with all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom