• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
25,000+ two straight games vs OAK. Never drew 25K vs. A's in two 2012 weekends. Good weekend crowds @ Trop this season, averaging 26,353.

we show up on the weekends!

fuck weekdays

I'll enjoy this brief stay above .500 well with some Mother 3 tonight. Granted we had to beat up on two garbage teams (Gnats, Cubs) to get there, but with this season I'll have to grab as much happiness as I can get.

After this league is finished, would anyone be interested in doing another MLB 13 league with the winner winning a one yr membership code to PlayStation Plus?

I got the code from work and I'm set for two years already. Obviously it would be a much bigger season to make it more challenging.

Just gathering interest to see if people would be down. The problem is people are interested but as the weeks go on, they forget.

cashman

Banned
First one of the season.

e3lipQS.png

rinse82

After this league is finished, would anyone be interested in doing another MLB 13 league with the winner winning a one yr membership code to PlayStation Plus?

I got the code from work and I'm set for two years already. Obviously it would be a much bigger season to make it more challenging.

Just gathering interest to see if people would be down. The problem is people are interested but as the weeks go on, they forget.

I'm down, but I think you posted in the wrong thread. :)

I'm in! I'm a little bummed I missed out on the current one.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Poor Hak Ju Lee. :(

Yeah dude was fucking tear it up :(

Looks like Tim Beckham might actually get a chance at some point.

Thankfully Yunel Escobar is starting to find his pulse out there. He still looks fat as fuck though and its been showing on the field and bases.

Looks like hes using April to get into playing shape!

Opiate

I'm always surprised at how little press Doug Fister gets.

He isn't flashy and is rarely the best pitcher in the league even for a month, which I suppose explains it. He's also on Verlander's team, which helps explain it further. But he's so consistently near the top (without actually being the top) that few people seem to recognize that he'd be the clear ace for 1/2-2/3 of MLB teams.

Edit: looking through, I see the problem is small sample size. He's really only been pitching like a (semi) Ace for 2+ years. Give him another year of sub-3.00 ERA, and we'll be talking more about him, I suppose.

Lol Phil Coke laying the Ks down on the Angels

@Opiate, Fister is my favorite in the Tigers rotation. I have the most confidence in him than Verlander.

rando14

I'm always surprised at how little press Doug Fister gets.

He isn't flashy and is rarely the best pitcher in the league even for a month, which I suppose explains it. He's also on Verlander's team, which helps explain it further. But he's so consistently near the top (without actually being the top) that few people seem to recognize that he'd be the clear ace for 1/2-2/3 of MLB teams.

Edit: looking through, I see the problem is small sample size. He's really only been pitching like a (semi) Ace for 2+ years. Give him another year of sub-3.00 ERA, and we'll be talking more about him, I suppose.

M's fans have been raving about Fister for years, dude is $

jakncoke

Banned
My prediction of Gerrit Cole being called up in June/July is going to be wrong. He's struggled with control in all his starts in AAA so far, no way they calling him up

Allen Webster has some really good stuff, nasty changeup, just a bit too much of the plate with the fastball at some points. I can't believe the Dodgers gave him up in that trade. Thanks Dodgers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom