• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

suEcide

You can say that too with Happ. A pitcher who can't even pitch 7 innings. It's like you knew he last till the 5th or 6th.

edit: There you go. Another walk. Pathetic

Not even 4 innings, and 100 pitches before he was pulled. Still, I stand by my statement that we would be begging for such a performance tomorrow with Romero.

Holliday was out. His lead leg was in the air and Maldonado tagged him on the knee before it contacted home plate.
Only following on GameDay but it's a little fishy that the Holliday play is the only one of the three plays at the plate that Gameday isn't showing the replay for. The other two plays look safe though.

eznark

Banned
Only following on GameDay but it's a little fishy that the Holliday play is the only one of the three plays at the plate that Gameday isn't showing the replay for. The other two plays look safe though.

Other two were safe by a mile. Holiday was out but to be honest you could only tell from the field camera so can't really blame the ump. But he's a cunt anyway.

Also, Peralta has 1 swinging strike in two innings. Not going to be a major league pitcher if you can't miss a god damned bat.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
yeah....i'm going to have to stop listening to the announcers on masn. They say some dumb shit.

yeah....i'm going to have to stop listening to the announcers on masn. They say some dumb shit.
they really do

I recall one of those guys calling LaRoche a professional hitter after he swung at ball 4 to get a sac fly. Well, I guess he does get paid so technically he's a professional hitter.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
they really do

I recall one of those guys calling LaRoche a professional hitter after he swung at ball 4 to get a sac fly. Well, I guess he does get paid so technically he's a professional hitter.
They also said laroche getting out between home and third (ball was hit to the pitcher) was the key to that innings success. (not the error by johnson).

suEcide

According to twitter Jays commentators are saying Tazawa had foreign substance on his arm.

Wasn't Buckholz accused of the same? Crisco? They cut to him rubbing his forearm from last night game tonight, but I'm watching it with the sound off so I couldn't hear the commentary.

Any validity to this, or just the Jays grasping at straws here?

jbug617

Banned
Wasn't Buckholz accused of the same? Crisco? They cut to him rubbing his forearm from last night game tonight, but I'm watching it with the sound off so I couldn't hear the commentary.

Farrell and Buchholz denied it and the Jays haven't said anything to MLB (it's the commentators who are saying this).

ZZMitch

What that cut didn't show was every time he rubbed his forearm he wiped his hand on his pants right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom