• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
Ross just went out to Hanrahan to tell him that if he blows this game, he's going to get the full metal jacket soap treatment at the hotel tonight.

bozeman

It really is time for wholesale changes in the Cards bullpen. Screw this "its a long season" crap. This is getting really fucking old.

stop-picking-on-britney.jpg

LEAVE BUCHHOLZ ALONE!!!

Branduil

Rangers' offense is just unbearably bad right now, holy crap. There is zero chance they win the division without trading for a bat at some point.

Riggs

Banned
Guys sorry for minor OT question, should I buy metal gear revengeance? I love MGS, noticed I can buy game on PSN. Anyone play it? I know its hack n slash btw.

Seriously, what the fuck was that entire sequence of baserunning by the Tigers. Holy shit. Hold at 2nd instead of going for 3rd then get thrown out at home trying to score from 2nd on the following base hit.

bozeman

Alright, let's see what finishes first. This Kings/Blues game or the Tigers/Astros game. GOOD seats available in Houston! Damn, do a canned food drive or something. 2 cans = 1 seat.

zulux21

White Sox are such a fucking annoying team.

I can understand why a rangers fan would feel that way, I think the white sox handed you your first series loss last year too.

I am just hoping that the two wins against texas mean that the white sox will start turning it around and play better this month. I mean crappy hitting aside the sox defense was horrible in april with a number of players who were solid last year repeatedly messing up this year.

hopefully the hitting will come around a bit too, it's still a shame with all of the injuries going around on the sox team dunn hasn't gotten hurt so he could be replaced with someone who actually might make contact with the ball and get on base/drive in runs.

Opiate

bullet dodged

we really need to do something about this bullpen

It's really just Boggs and Kelly so far.

Everyone else ranges from "quite good" to "decent enough." Those two have quite a few innings and combine for a 10+ era. It would be one thing if Boggs had only pitched 3-4 innings and had simply gotten shelled once. Small sample size, and all. But Boggs is already at 10.2 innings which puts him on pace for nearly 60 innings; you can't have a full load relief pitcher run a 12 ERA.

bozeman

It's really just Boggs and Kelly so far.

Everyone else ranges from "quite good" to "decent enough." Those two have quite a few innings and combine for a 10+ era. It would be one thing if Boggs had only pitched 3-4 innings and had simply gotten shelled once. Small sample size, and all. But Boggs is already at 10.2 innings which puts him on pace for nearly 60 innings; you can't have a full load relief pitcher run a 12 ERA.

Scrabble wasn't doing anything either, which is why they sent him down. Good news is that apparently Motte has been long tossing with no pain. And if that fails....Wacha time, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom