• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
The umps could've made the Red Sox pitchers shower after every inning...regardless of whether they were cheating or not (
they clearly were, and it looked like vaseline on their arms
), the Jays weren't going to do anything anyway. Their team Batting Average is under .230, and as a team they're not even getting on base 30% of the team. They're basically turning every opposing team's pitcher into Jon Lester or Doug Fister.

Sanjuro

The umps could've made the Red Sox pitchers shower after every inning...regardless of whether they were cheating or not (
they clearly were, and it looked like vaseline on their arms
), the Jays weren't going to do anything anyway. Their team Batting Average is under .230, and as a team they're not even getting on base 30% of the team. They're basically turning every opposing team's pitcher into Jon Lester or Doug Fister.

baw

ATLANTA -- Collin Cowgill, who had a solid spring training and grand slam on Opening Day, has been demoted to Triple-A Las Vegas to clear the roster spot for the promotion of fellow outfielder Andrew Brown.

Cowgill, 26, hit .157 (8-for-51) with two homers and eight RBIs with the Mets. All 10 of his starts came in center field. He had been hitless in his final 13 at-bats and also had a costly misplay Monday in Miami, when he broke backward on a ball that dropped in front of him and contributed to Bobby Parnell's blown save.

Cowgill was the first player in franchise history to hit a grand slam in his Mets debut.
yes.gif

RBH

SmithUmp2.gif

Valdespin deserves more starts. Fuckin Terry Collins is now saying that he's a professional pinch hitter and wont be starting too much. wtf but i guess he'll get his at-bats since the team is always down anways

mohuerta

Thinking about it...a Wacha call up might happen but maybe not unless/until they need a starter. BUT I wouldn't be surprised by a mid/late June call up for Carlos Martinez for the bullpen.

Mitchell Boggs optioned to AAA Memphis.
Carlos Martinez promoted to MLB.
Check STLCardinals.com

Incredibly bad how? Teams have been accusing the Brewers of cheating by stealing signs in Miller Park for three years and I haven't seen the accusers being somehow negatively impacted.

What I meant was that it just looks bad when the announcers of a team are shooting their mouths off when the team itself believes otherwise or chooses not to comment. Gibbons even said he thought the Sox were on the up and up.

Parch

Nice to see Romero is alright after his brain transplant. Or whatever he figured out in the minors.
Beat King Felix tonight and I'll really be impressed.

Macattk15

All deez groundballs.

Nice to see Romero is alright after his brain transplant. Or whatever he figured out in the minors.
Beat King Felix tonight and I'll really be impressed.

There is a very large difference between beating King Felix and beating the Seattle Mariners.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
A "popup double to second" should not be a legitimately scored play. It basically has to be an error by definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom