• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
Hell I bet, Philly is crazy lol.
Luckily the baseball fans are a lot more chill then the fotball fans (which are vile vile creatures)

The problem stems from college kids and mid 20s people who are drunk.

Ive only had to yell at a few people for cursing and being obnoxious, and im big enough where they will just sink in their seat after im done.

If anybody is phillies fan and wants to come visit me, ive been working in 426 for most of the year.

man im graduating in May, wish i could find a nice job dealing with baseball. would be awesome

Get ready to pay to go to the Winter Meetings and "network," live in God-knows-where, work 9-5 when the team is on the road and 9-1 AM when the team is at home, make about three bucks an hour, watch zero baseball all season, and have a super fun summer that you will never, ever want to do again.

Riggs

Banned
Luckily the baseball fans are a lot more chill then the fotball fans (which are vile vile creatures)

The problem stems from college kids and mid 20s people who are drunk.

Ive only had to yell at a few people for cursing and being obnoxious, and im big enough where they will just sink in their seat after im done.

If anybody is phillies fan and wants to come visit me, ive been working in 426 for most of the year.

Hell ya football fans are the fucking worst lol. Well if I ever come to Phillies games I won't fuck with you don't worry hah. I just like to get fucked up and enjoy the game.

Jarate

Banned
Hell ya football fans are the fucking worst lol. Well if I ever come to Phillies games I won't fuck with you don't worry hah. I just like to get fucked up and enjoy the game.
As lomg as your not obnoxious or drinking illegally nothing bad will happen. Its the college kids who try way to hard to be drunk and end up doing stupid stuff that is the worst. Ive seen plenty of drunk people enjoy the baseball game and have a wonderul time

But yeah, I would suggest everyone in the thread to go to Citizens Bank Park. Youll get yelled at if your from the other team, but its generally ok as long as you dont act malicious or stupid. Citizens Bank Park is an incredible stadium that also has the best food of any stadium ive been too

3N16MA

Banned
Lincecum
Halladay (vesting option won't kick in)
Johnson

All going to be free agents this off season. At one point every team would have loved to have anyone of these guys on their staff. Halladay is understandable becuase of his age but Lincecum and JJ are under 30.

Lincecum
Johnson

All going to be free agents this off season. At one point every team would have loved to have anyone of these guys on their staff. Halladay is understandable becuase of his age but Lincecum and JJ are under 30.
The thought of Ned going after Lincecum makes my blood boil.

jakncoke

Banned
Lincecum
Johnson

lol who wants Halladay now? He is dumpster juices right now, done and smelly

JABEE

Matt Gelb said:
Unprompted, Roy Halladay just spoke for eight minutes because he wanted to “apologize” to fans upset that he kept pitching. Very heartfelt.

https://twitter.com/magelb/status/332998698932006912

Chris Branch said:
Called an impromptu press conference. Said if he paid $60 for that last game and Phils were down 9-0 in the 2nd, he'd be angry.

https://twitter.com/ChrisBranchTNJ/status/332998992596180992

Doc is the best. I hope he can return to form and resign with the Phillies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
xYBVpDK.jpg

I am a Marlins fan and while I think Loria should be kicked out of the league, I actually have no problem with the trade they made with Toronto. There are few teams that would love to find another team to take their bad contracts. I also don't blame anyone for not showing for games.

Sitting here watching the Yanks and checking various fantasy teams.

Alex Cobb 12 Ks in 4.1 IP. WOW

13 in 4.2 now. Pitch count is super high though. 113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom