• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
My friend bought MLB 2k13 to play with me, but I only play MLB the show .. he didn't know. Bleh poor guy only has 360. I feel bad for him :(

I would buy 2k but god it sucks.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Show 13 is still $55.04 on Amazon. I can't justify that. I still haven't finished Uncharted 3 and about 6 other games.

Riggs

Banned
Show is worth the money man.

I remember RBI baseball, Old time baseball for pc, MVP was my shit for years and Ken griffey Jr for snes was sick.

Riggs

Banned
MAN I got Ken Griffey Jr. on SNES!

never played old time baseball though.

Hah, old time baseball was funny ... you opened the box and it played a midi tune of take me out to the ballpark. It was players from 1800's and early 1900's lol. Not sure why I played it really. I looked up YouTube videos of this and omg though, memory overload. Like watching the purple tinted cut scenes from road rash 3do and Pc .. too many feels man.

Btw Rob all I play is the show and I play solo season, some love online but its to laggy for my tastes. And I am on a 55/5 mbps connection.

Show has always been like that though, p2p and all.

G-Fex

Hah, old time baseball was funny ... you opened the box and it played a midi tune of take me out to the ballpark. It was players from 1800's and early 1900's lol. Not sure why I played it really. I looked up YouTube videos of this and omg though, memory overload. Like watching the purple tinted cut scenes from road rash 3do and Pc .. too many feels man.

damn need to try that lol.

I do however have Out of the park baseball and Baseball Mogul 2008 simulators. I love em I just rarely play em.

Plus I uh...i'm not too advanced in simulations to manage a team through seasons.

Riggs

Banned
damn need to try that lol.

I do however have Out of the park baseball and Baseball Mogul 2008 simulators. I love em I just rarely play em.

Plus I uh...i'm not too advanced in simulations to manage a team through seasons.

Season is just playing games, association is all the managing aspects. Choices for all!

Riggs

Banned
Ah still, it's neat to playthrough some games by picking what the batter, and pitcher do. Pitch out, hit and run ,etc.

Ya I do that while playing though, hate simming!!

Another mother's day miracle at Fenway today, I am calling it.

Gfex you can do in depth simming in both modes I believe. There is two ways to sim one is simple the other let's you do that kind of detailed stuff you mentioned. I think at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom