• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
L3KCz6G.jpeg

Miggy's PEDs

Damn, what a difference a week makes. The Royals were on everyone's power rankings and had been dancing with the Tigers for #1 all year. Now, after getting ransacked by the O's and Yankees and going 1-6 for the week, we're out of the conversation this morning.

Hopefully this week against the Angels/A's/Astro's can be an opportunity to get back in the game. We ARE only two games out of first, still.

Masterful! :D

Nice to get a break from work to see we won game one. Complete game, awesome stuff. Also great to see some fans actually go to the game!

47 degrees though. They said about 30 to 40 minutes til game two.

+ or - zero runs scored the Yankees in game 2?

It'll be interesting. His last outing Bauer only gave up one hit, had like 7 strikeouts but 5 walks and 0 runs allowed, or a similar card.

I think due to the weather being cold as hell there, neither team scored more than 3. I can't see a shootout suddenly, different pitchers or not.

sangreal

CF Brett Gardner
3B Jayson Nix
DH Robinson Cano
LF Vernon Wells
1B Lyle Overbay
RF Ben Francisco
2B Corban Joseph
SS Alberto Gonzalez
C Austin Romine

I think this lineup is even worse than Game 1. If I had to pick between two automatic outs, I'll take Ichiro over Francisco any day

CF Brett Gardner
3B Jayson Nix
DH Robinson Cano
LF Vernon Wells
1B Lyle Overbay
RF Ben Francisco
2B Corban Joseph
SS Alberto Gonzalez
C Austin Romine

I think this lineup is even worse than Game 1. If I had to pick between two automatic outs, I'll take Ichiro over Francisco any day

Jesus man... I've never even heard of Joseph or Gonzalez. This is almost as bad as the Red Sox from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom