• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

So the Mets literally went from talking to Rick Ankiel about possibly signing him 3 hours ago, to signing him, and now he's starting in CF tonight.

th_crying_smile.png

aaaaahahaahahahaha

Loyalty is going to waste the prime of his career.
Not if Wheeler/Montero/Syndergaard develop on cue. Harvey/Wheeler/Niese w/ either Montero or Syndergaard + vet pitcher is not too bad. Somewhere Mets are going to deal some of the many B pitchers they have for hitting talent. Hell, if you can pitch and have an ok pen you can win baseball games.
Why would he care? Think he wants to win a championship? I doubt it, I mean he grew up rooting for the mest.
You grew up soulless. I'd rather have a soul, thank you.

Ugh, Holliday. Swing and miss on the pitch in the middle of the K zone and then GIDP on the next pitch.

This is going to be a really high scoring game, considering how bad of these bullpens are.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Oh yeah and Altuve is going to be out with a partially dislocated jaw. Him and Paredes collided with each other and Altuve being a Pygmy slammed into Paredes' shoulder.

How can it get better?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Venters is still in pain and going to see Dr Andrews again. RIP.

Also, Braves top pitching prospect JR Graham just left his start in the 3rd inning with an apparent arm injury after calling the trainer out while doing his warm up pitches.

TJ surgeries for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom