• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing 3 straight to the Pirates. Jesus...

there has to be major changes to the O. Ike Davis once again killing his team in a crucial spot, plus crappy luck. Mets can't lose a Matt Harvey start, but once again the O finds a way.

3N16MA

Banned

there has to be major changes to the O. Ike Davis once again killing his team in a crucial spot, plus crappy luck. Mets can't lose a Matt Harvey start, but once again the O finds a way.

Harvey gave up 2. Mets offense had no clue what to do in that situation.

and Terry said Davis will stay in the 4th spot. he said he's done trying to micromanage the lineup everyday.

Indians win! What a hell of a win. They were down to their final strike and come back and tie the game at 3, then win in 10. This team is coming together. 2 of 3 in Detroit is a great statement that we're here to play.

Nah, that ended with Acta leaving last year. Francona's the difference. The lineup is also so much better now.

I'm just implying that it seems the fanbase always gets really excited and gloats whenever the tribe beats the tigers. Once second half rolls around, they fall flat.

*This is just my observation from Twitter when hashtagging indians in my tweets*

I do hope it different this time around, I would love for the AL Comedy Central not to be a joke.

I'm just implying that it seems the fanbase always gets really excited and gloats whenever the tribe beats the tigers. Once second half rolls around, they fall flat.

*This is just my observation from Twitter when hashtagging indians in my tweets*

I do hope it different this time around, I would love for the AL Comedy Central not to be a joke.

Tigers as of now are still the best team in the division. Who doesn't get pumped to beat the top team that's a Rival?

With a new manager comes new hope and now better expectations. It's still very early, of course, we hope we stick around too. I don't see the bottom falling out like in previous years, due to how talented our batting lineup is. Pitching, we'll just have to see if they can maintain their quality pitching.

It'd be neat getting two playoff teams from our division, would hate to see the East get 3.

cashman

Banned
Derek Lowe, taking a shit on the Rangers run differential

Still though:

jUb40du.png

harSon

Banned

We're actually pretty decent this year, especially since starting 1-5 -_-

Runus

Might as well just get rid of replays. All the umpires have proven in the last week is that even with video they can't get a call right. That was such blatant fan interference. At least it looked like they kicked the asshole fan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom