• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
herman_cain_smile.gif
I'm convinced Ike Davis has compromising photos of Terry Collins at this point.

EDIT - Holy shit at that huge group of Mets fans at Wrigley.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Can a contract be terminated through fraud? If so, Moreno should invest in the best PIs possible when they have to wheelchair Pujols to first.

Unless there's a clause in the contract specifically stating that Pujols represented and warranted he was a certain age at time of signing, I doubt it.

It's still no

astros.gif

Three things:

1) The GIF cuts off the end of the play, which saw the rightfielder sail the ball well over the catcher's head. So bad as that is, it actually gets worse.

2) I read someone analyzing the GIF (probably on SB Nation?), pointing out that if the jumping guy hadn't slowed his momentum, he would've gotten a ball straight to the crotch. That would've made it the alpha and omega of baseball GIFs.

3) Never forget that the 2012 Astros also gave us this:

YDPuN_medium.gif

I swear to God Ike is going to be gone after this weekend. And it's refreshing to know the organization wants Ike in AAA.

Maybe if Ike was Latino and expressive Terry would've sent him down already.

sangreal

Cashman said he did not consider cutting Ben Francisco, but it was clear he understands fans are frustrated with Francisco’s play.

“In terms of you fan comments’ section, just tell everyone I’m holding on to him to piss everybody off,” he joked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom