• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank, did you lose avy privileges? It feels weird seeing you without Woody.
I couldn't stand Mike Woodson's terrible rotations/abandoning team identity for no reason in the playoffs. Couldn't take it any longer so I ditched him. I may go back to one of my old ones for luck, or I may design one myself but I have no ideas so far.

Maybe a Micheal Clayton "THE ROUTES CAN BE ADJUSTED" avy? :D

Jose Canseco is under investigation after a Las Vegas woman accused him of rape.

Canseco responded by posting the woman's name, her picture, and her phone number on his Twitter account.

Talon

I couldn't stand Mike Woodson's terrible rotations/abandoning team identity for no reason in the playoffs. Couldn't take it any longer so I ditched him. I may go back to one of my old ones for luck, or I may design one myself but I have no ideas so far.

Maybe a Micheal Clayton "THE ROUTES CAN BE ADJUSTED" avy? :D

michael-clayton.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wow what a game today. I really need to get an AM radio or MLB.tv for these day games. I don't like watching the mlb gameday thingy.

edit: or I could just move my workstation down to the basement and watch on FS Ohio, sounds like a better plan.

Reds win. Brooms.

LATOS OUTDUELS HARVEY

(I hate this shit. If Latos had to go against the Reds offense, he'd gave up 6)

Also, Joey Votto is back. Very impressive as of late.

MiKeD

Banned
So apparently Miggy mouthed off at one of his teammates for a foul ball at almost hit him last night? Sounds a douchey thing to do, no?
Didn't see it myself, so can't really comment.

Wow what a game today. I really need to get an AM radio or MLB.tv for these day games. I don't like watching the mlb gameday thingy.

edit: or I could just move my workstation down to the basement and watch on FS Ohio, sounds like a better plan.

Reds win. Brooms.

LATOS OUTDUELS HARVEY

(I hate this shit. If Latos had to go against the Reds offense, he'd gave up 6)

Also, Joey Votto is back. Very impressive as of late.
When do you guys start playing good teams? :(

Parch

Damn. I didn't even realize the Jays game was on. I'll have to watch Jays in 30 now.
Buerhle actually pitched decent enough to give them a chance to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom