• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good pitching duel until late last night for Indians - Tigers. Let's see which version of Ubaldo we've got going tonight. I'm more worried about him than Verlander as we seem to embrace the Cy Young guys this year.

Talon

Uggla's going to drop one of those in a crucial game when he could lay off for BJ or JHey to rush up for it...

I'm pretty sure Joe intentionally misuses the word "Irony" at least three times a broadcast.

EDIT: BJ!

Jubs

RIP twins.

Can't believe the braves are back on the road after today. Didnt they just get back from like a 15 game road span? Sure felt like it.

RIP twins.

Can't believe the braves are back on the road after today. Didnt they just get back from like a 15 game road span? Sure felt like it.

The Braves have already played 26 road games. That's the most of any team thus far.

But look at the bright side: their schedule is loaded with home games after the All-Star break.

Talon

Freeman.gif

Harvey has went after everyone he's faced, even after allowing a HR. All he does his change his approach, that's it.

and this situation doesn't count, runner on 2nd 1st base open you have to INT Votto there.

and a walk to Phillips? Little help there ump?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Dammit, why is it Harvey starts are day games that I forget about? At least I tuned in just in time to see the Mets tie it up.

EDIT - Btw, who is this guy filling in for Gary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom