• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
yb12guB.jpg

bozeman

Lyons pitching really well so far. Granted, it's the Padres. I don't think Gast has made it out of the 6th yet in his 2 starts so Lyons is already ahead there.

Dodgers throwing 3 straight leftys at the Cards starting Friday. Could be trouble...

Not anytime soon, he's on the DL and he's still not ready

We're actually if a pretty tough spot in terms of starting pitching since 3/5 of our rotation is shit but can't really be replaced lol
Thanks for the info. I have him stash on one of my minor league spots in my keeper league. I still regretting trading Matt Harvey last year for Papelbon and Bourn but I needed some help immediately. Harvey at time was first year of minors.

Macattk15

Damn at Montero going down. I want the Mariners to be competitive.
And they are calling up Jesus Sucre to replace him. He Is Risen.

Good. Fuck off Montero.

Go forget catching altogether and learn how to hit again or something you POS.

Pineda is throwing mid 90s. Hype.

He had an elbow problem in the M's minor league system .... then his shoulder blew up .... yeah I don't see him being too healthy over a long stretch of time.

Malo

Banned
He had an elbow problem in the M's minor league system .... then his shoulder blew up .... yeah I don't see him being too healthy over a long stretch of time.
Probably not, but at least he's making good progress from shoulder surgery and is going to start making rehab starts in the minors within a week.

He's also gotten some strong reviews from the Yankees brass. I know I shouldn't expect anything but I'm starting to hype myself up a little bit.

Opiate

I just want to express my admiration for the Texas Rangers system. Jon Daniels shows great restraint and really seems to know what he's doing.

Has Dallas responded? That is, is Dallas more of a baseball town than it used to be? I know Texas generally is dominated by Football. Has the Ranger's persistent success had any influence on the ethos of the area?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Does anyone else think it's a stupid rule that a ball that bounces off a player's glove and over the wall counts as a homerun? Should be a ground-rule double, in my opinion.
how could it be a ground rule double if it never touches the ground? although the term ground rule probably has nothing to do with the ball hitting the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom