• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
T18F1Hq.png

Machado has been awesome. gets forgotten at times but the guy is solid all around and he's only 21. baseball better market these guys, alot of nice young talent in the game.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/mets/post/_/id/67540/harvey-it-was-one-of-those-days

ESPN said:
Even though he did not have his best stuff, Harvey said he never gave a thought to walking Joey Votto in the third inning once he fell behind in the count. After falling behind 3-0 with a runner aboard and one out, Harvey caught too much of the plate with his next pitch and Votto homered for a 2-1 Reds lead.

"I'm not going to give in to anybody, regardless," Harvey said. "That's not really who I am. I'm not afraid to throw to anybody. I just didn't make my pitch. I need to be better."
Like I said vas, you don't know Matt Jones.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Last night I dreamt that David Wright was traded to the Braves and Fredi was using him only as a bench guy/pinch hitter. He looked good in the Braves red though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom