• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNei1y

T18F1Hq.png

This is wrong. This is so wrong!

Also, we got pushed to page 2 :(

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
The Braves have been getting lucky lately with opposing SP rotations. Missed Kershaw and Greinke in the Dodgers series, missed Scott Diamond in the Twins series (he's not great but he's the exact type of pitcher this team struggles against), and now no Harvey with the Mets. This is the anatomy of a pending 9-0 streak.

Right, what I mean is that Overbay has actually been pretty clutch for the Yankees but Teixeira is coming back soon and there won't be room for him. Mets seem like an obvious fit given Ike's play

I have my doubts that Teixiera will be back that soon. He needs to get as many at bats as possible before he comes back to stink it up with his early slumps.

Syrinx

Right, what I mean is that Overbay has actually been pretty clutch for the Yankees but Teixeira is coming back soon and there won't be room for him. Mets seem like an obvious fit given Ike's play
Oh I kinda thought you were being sarcastic.

Didn't realize Tex was that close.

Talon

That was some straight cheese for Freeman. Damn I want the tape measure on that.

I had trouble finding first inning runs stats for teams on BR. Somewhere else I can look?

Heh, too busy focusing on whether Prince or Cano will get a hit for the BTS leader and didn't even know that Anibal Sanchez was in the middle of pitching a no-no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom