• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opiate

According to Twitter:

@Rio19: Cards tv announcer "Any true #Royals fan would tell you that they root for the #Cardinals as their team in the national league."

What stupid announcer said THAT?

The team I root for in the NL is a tie between the Reds, Cubs, Brewers and Pirates. I love them all equally! (The Astros were on the list too prior to this year.)

This just seems to be a common attitude in Saint Louis that so confounds members of GAF.

If the Cardinals don't win, I'm perfectly happy to see the Royals or Cubs win. In the end it's just a game. I don't feel hostility to my local rivals and I don't see how such hostility serves any purpose.

This just seems to be a common attitude in Saint Louis that so confounds members of GAF.

If the Cardinals don't win, I'm perfectly happy to see the Royals or Cubs win. In the end it's just a game. I don't feel hostility to my local rivals and I don't see how such hostility serves any purpose.

Its sports. It's how it works, except LA and SanFran/Bay area just murder each other.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Do the Braves DFA Hudson when Beachy is ready? He's clearly the weak link.

=(
there was a interview with one of the braves guys on the keith law podcast. He hinted at the idea of maybe putting one of them in the bullpen. He said "back to the bullpen", so maybe medlen.

Edit: assistant GM John Coppolella

Derek Lowe is a FA, so no need to do that!

tumblr_lhktnmgnUe1qdetru.gif

Proctor officially retired a few weeks ago. Such a weird guy. Could still throw 98-99 but it was totally straight and he had zero control. I'll blame Joe Torre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom