• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kccitystar

I didn't expect Norris to be throwing this well. I didn't draft him in my fantasy league, although I did pick up Altuve :D

I can't wait until the Astros play the Yankees. I know we'll at least take one win from them, and the win will be sweeter knowing our entire roster is getting paid less than Alex Rodriguez.

Derek Lowe? Oh, wow.

derek+lowe.gif

How bud Norris got his nickname:

At a restaurant with his family. Waitress/er asked them what they wanted to drink. His dad, granddad, and uncle said they wanted a bud.

So what does 3 year old David Norris say? 'a bud'

zychi

Banned
5$ for Bud. He just got a strike out!

I'm actually pretty positive about the season. It's good knowing that your team sucks, because you can look at youngsters more. The 08-10 Astros were horrible to watch.

Cubs fans(including me) say no to this. Knowing your team is going to suck, sucks all the life out of the season.

Cubs fans(including me) say no to this. Knowing your team is going to suck, sucks all the life out of the season.

cubs fans are the worst fans in sports, so i'm not surprised (In my experience, not that you are a bad fan or anything). Last year was fun to watch as well, far far better than the team's attempts to be good by getting into bad deals with barely above mediocre players or OLD players.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
cubs fans are the worst fans in sports, so i'm not surprised (In my experience, not that you are a bad fan or anything). Last year was fun to watch as well, far far better than the team's attempts to be good by getting into bad deals with barely above mediocre players or OLD players.

Cubs fans are the worst thing on the face of the Earth. I wish they'd be decent again so then our rivalry would be worth more.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

zychi

Banned
Awful seasons are far more compelling than mediocre ones.

I disagree, its pretty heartbreaking to watch guys like Castro, Smarj and Rizzo flounder on a team of garbage. Even Garza wants to sit out a bit now because he knows there's little to no chance of getting into the playoffs this year. :/

Lyude77

I disagree, its pretty heartbreaking to watch guys like Castro, Smarj and Rizzo flounder on a team of garbage. Even Garza wants to sit out a bit now because he knows there's little to no chance of getting into the playoffs this year. :/

Yeah, it depends on how young your team is and how much money your team has tied up into players. Yankees would not be happy losing 85 games (or whatever a mediocre season would be considered), but they would be even less happy losing 100.

Joe Lee

I look at the Rangers-Astros game after watching Game of Thrones and see that the Astros are up 7-2.

What world are we in?

EDIT: Lol the Dodgers payroll increasing by over 100%. Thanks for picking up that $260 million from us, Magic. <3

Dodgers really do not give a shit about money. I honestly think they canpush a $300 million payroll if they wanted to before having any concerns about money. That TV deal is fucking insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom