• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodgers really do not give a shit about money. I honestly think they canpush a $300 million payroll if they wanted to before having any concerns about money. That TV deal is fucking insane.

It's about to get like that for a lot of teams. Next in line is the Indians. They already started spending in preparation.

Carlbeego

Fuck the Dodgers tv deal. I hope they spend and spend and spend and never win a world series

I hope they play the Yanks in the series this year and lose.

Would love to hear Vinny call one last series.

I wouldn't even watch it on TV. I would go old school on that ass.

zulux21

Dodgers really do not give a shit about money. I honestly think they canpush a $300 million payroll if they wanted to before having any concerns about money. That TV deal is fucking insane.

yeah it's crazy... now imagine what happens if they do buy a 300 million team and something happens over the next 15 years and Time Warner Cable goes out of business. That would be an interesting fallout to watch.

Meanwhile almost 100 million is on the Yankees DL, right?

something like that which means the yankees are still fielding a team that is like the 12th most expensive in baseball ><;

exarkun

How the fuck are we still up?

I went to the bar to watch the game, and starting cheering at what I thought was Altuve stealing 2nd. Got laughed at by the rangers fans when everyone realized hed been called out. Then got boo'd again when they showed the supposed outfield catch.

Damn, rangers fans actually caring. Its amazing.

zulux21

WTF Rangers?

every good team can have a bad day, every bad team can have a good day.

either way it's looking more and more likely I will soon be able to say the astros have the best record in baseball, are in sole possession of first place in the al west and are currently the team to beat :p

jakncoke

Banned
I hope they play the Yanks in the series this year and lose.

Would love to hear Vinny call one last series.

I wouldn't even watch it on TV. I would go old school on that ass.

I dont want Yankees winning any world series. If someone like the Rays beat them, that'd be hilarious

That Rangers pitcher is 5'7"

Holy crap he's my height and can pitch 95mph. He will have a rotator cuff injury in a few years if he's throwing that fast with those little arms.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
1-0

AL welcome your new overlords!

fuck da rangers

zulux21

ooh I didn't even realize that Bedard got the save for his 3.1 innings of work lol.

even more amusing then as I can't recall too many 3 plus inning saves.

exarkun

'Stros gonna do the same thing as last year: win a few nice ones in the beginning, then become appalling bad.

Its still a great ride!

Windows-Restaurant-473x315.jpg

Wish they could patch this into The Show.

Holy shit

The Jays just traded for Jose Reyes, Josh Johnson, Emilio Bonifacio and John Buck :eek:

#Couldn'tBelieveItWasn'tAprilFools

Malo

Banned
That can't be real. 8 years for $120 million? lol

I thought he was going to be the Yankees' ss, cashman :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom