• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Crisis

Oh jesus, look who's coming in for the save.

Matrix+-+Not+Like+This.gif

Opiate

We really have a lot of depth. If Carpenter can stick at second and Freese comes back healthy, the lineup should be very good even if Kozma turns back to a pumpkin.

The best thing is that we'll have a steady stream of strong prospects for years.

In this case, I don't just mean "we have a strong farm system," because a strong farm system can take many forms. Instead, I mean that our farm system has good players at a variety of positions at a variety of levels, so instead of a single burst of potential where we get 2 highly touted rookies in a single year and that's it, we have a steady stream of promising minor leaguers to provide constant innervation to the major league roster for years to come.

Carlbeego

I can't believe that guy is still around.

Cain's pretty damn good. Better than lincecum!

I'm hoping Lester turns back into ace-like this year. He's not top tier but he's right below that when he's on.

2 time champ come on.

2007 Sox 2009 Yankees.

A lot of good pitchers got smashed today. Hopefully Jered pulls through for us. I want at least 7 or 8 innings of solid pitching and the offense to be there. Thank god the game isn't early like the last few ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom