• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
t2a81e3.jpg

Man, Texas is hitting EVERYTHING out.

Yu out because of a blister. I love baseball, but that and hang nails always crack me up.

Jesus that sounds terrible.
Take a rubber band and stretch it to its fullest. That's how tight the muscle is in your foot that goes from your heel to your toes. They had to go in and cut it in half basically for it to regrow without all the tension.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So I'm figuring Justin Upton is on pace to finish with 38 homers now. Wonder if that will be enough to win him the MVP.

I felt good by the end of today's Dodger game. The offense started to click and do what it wasn't able to do the past 5 games. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

I felt good by the end of today's Dodger game. The offense started to click and do what it wasn't able to do the past 5 games. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

Remember RYU always wins!!!!

He always looking for new challengers!!!!

Also, loving the horrible start by Hamilton. I told all my buddies that are Angel fans that was a shitty move they made.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Giancarlo Stanton is off to a pretty cold start. Hasn't hit a homer yet. Kind of weird for him. Hope he can wait 4 more games before he hits his first.

Giancarlo Stanton is off to a pretty cold start. Hasn't hit a homer yet. Kind of weird for him. Hope he can wait 4 more games before he hits his first.

Not really weird, he hit .232 with only 3 HR in March/April past 2 years, last year his first HR didn't come till April 29th. Its May that he usually heats up, .307 and 21 HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom