• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

So if you hide an eye condition for 2+ years, is that grounds for terminating a contract? God I hope so.

Uggla isn't exactly telling people when it started. All he would say is that it wasn't a new thing. The Braves commentators speculated that it had to have started sometime in 2011 because of the sharp drop off from his 2010 season with the Marlins when he hit .287/.369/.508.

Chris R

I take it back too, blow the load Mariners, we are going to need 4+ more runs to win this I bet now that the Angles bats are alive.

Bullpen time

jcFE1fTyapfhM_e.jpg

Prepare yourselves

Chris R

Load the bases now and turn a double play (aka let them get a GS).

edit: or just walk in the winning run, at least we won't have a chance against oakland this next series, I hate having some false hope at the start of every game :(

edit 2: At least hamilton is still good for nothing. Anyone else at the plate and more runs would be coming home, not like the mariners are going to get the run back next inning anyways.

Uggla is now saying his vision problems started around the All-Star Break last season. Makes sense because he was fine in April and May, but turned to absolute shit from June onwards.

alstein

So if you hide an eye condition for 2+ years, is that grounds for terminating a contract? God I hope so.

Hopefully the eye surgery keeps him out a long time, and when he comes back Pastornicky has earned the job and he can sit on the bench.

I just want Pastornicky to get a fair chance- he's not a SS, but he can be a good 2B.

So, will the NL Central have 3 representatives in the post-season this year? I'm thinking... it's likely. Would be the first time this has happened I think, since it didn't happen last year as far as I remember and there was no opportunity for it to happen before last season.

Jays GAF. I was going to buy an alternate jersey (replica) before heading to the game tonight. Is there no option for a blank jersey anywhere?

I'd buy authentic but $279 is a lot of bones to throw down if I'm not an actual Blue Jay.

$149 seems about right for a replica jersey.

jl4855

Jays GAF. I was going to buy an alternate jersey (replica) before heading to the game tonight. Is there no option for a blank jersey anywhere?

I'd buy authentic but $279 is a lot of bones to throw down if I'm not an actual Blue Jay.

$149 seems about right for a replica jersey.

ew blanks. online is cheapest, ecseller not bad though quality for replica can be hit/miss.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Uggla is now saying his vision problems started around the All-Star Break last season. Makes sense because he was fine in April and May, but turned to absolute shit from June onwards.
how is it that teams don't have mandatory eye exams? ugh.

Lyons has been dreadful lately and the Rangers are coming into town on a hot streak but I can't say I'm not looking forward to watching Ron Washington manage with NL rules again. Hearing the Cubs announcers last night rave about Scott Feldman's relative proficiency with the bat as a pitcher was a delicious appetizer.

Top Bottom