• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

UAIHW6N.gif

Fantasy pitching has me like this today. Starling Castro can dig a shallow grave and bury himself in it for all I care.

jakncoke

Banned
As a Pirates fan, you should refrain from talking about .500 records at the end of seasons before something happens with Pit.....once again.

Pirates barely ever used money, these 2 teams in 1 year have used about 8 years worth of Pirates salary and will be the same as us. That makes me lol. Fuck rich teams

harSon

Banned
As a Pirates fan, you should refrain from talking about .500 records at the end of seasons before something happens with Pit.....once again.

Bro, we're probably going to be 20+ games over .500 after our next 4 series against the Mariners, Cubs, Phillies and Brewers.

MiKeD

Banned
Pirates barely ever used money, these 2 teams in 1 year have used about 8 years worth of Pirates salary and will be the same as us. That makes me lol. Fuck rich teams

I know, I love when small market teams and/or teams with almost no payroll beat out the big ones, but you gotta watch out what you say with that track record your team has lol.

harSon

Banned
You were 62-46 last year.

New year, new team. Last year we didn't get to 16 games over .500 until July 28th. And unlike last year, we actually have the depth at pitching to maintain for the duration of the season.

Edit: And as I say that, Grilli is showing more signs of regression :(

MiKeD

Banned
New year, new team. Last year we didn't get to 16 games over .500 until July 28th. And unlike last year, we actually have the depth at pitching to maintain for the duration of the season.

Edit: And as I say that, Grilli is showing more signs of regression :(

Yea, that ment less games to fuck up lol.
Just hope you get that 20 game cushion when you reach that point.

Cloudy

Banned
I'm a Wainwright owner and I love the guy. That said, this is one of those decision you just have to go with your gut.

Oliver Perez just got me a W so I'm up 4-3 and I'll bench Wainwright :D

I didn't expect Perez to pitch in this game. I guess Medina is the closer moving forward (luckily I have him as well!)

MiKeD

Banned
Oliver Perez just got me a W so I'm up 4-3 and I'll bench Wainwright :D

I didn't expect Perez to pitch in this game. I guess Medina is the closer moving forward (luckily I have him as well!)

Ha nice. I won all my pitching categories aswell and benched Wainy too.

harSon

Banned
Hurdle being the coach of the Pirates is appropriate since he fucking insists on going down with the ship. Nevermind bringing in your star overworked closer in a game where you're up 4, but why the fuck would you let your star overworked closer throw 30 fucking pitches when it's painfully clear that he doesn't have his best stuff today?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Whew. Chapman almost completely shit the bed once again.

What is going on with him lately?

Sorry I'm a bit behind I was on cruise and couldn't watch or follow my redlegs for 10 days. Blown saves I assume?

ps: Latos is a beast.

jakncoke

Banned
Grilli era last week was= .85 now its 1.82 :/

Totally regressing.

Hurdle being the coach of the Pirates is appropriate since he fucking insists on going down with the ship. Nevermind bringing in your star overworked closer in a game where you're up 4, but why the fuck would you let your star overworked closer throw 30 fucking pitches when it's painfully clear that he doesn't have his best stuff today?

Yeah pretty dumb, if we manage to avoid a collapse and make the playoffs both meloncon and grilli will be too worked to be of any use

Cloudy

Banned
Yahoo is freakin' ridiculous with their stat glitches. $100 pro league and I didn't know the correct score till after half the games had started (Saturday stats didn't post till like 3pm today) :\

harSon

Banned
Grilli era last week was= .85 now its 1.82 :/

Totally regressing.

To be fair, he's only given up runs in 2 of his last 14 games. He could certainly be on a slide considering those runs were from the last three games, but maybe it's just a bad stretch.

Top Bottom