• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Thank you Based Beltre.

You actually complimented your team?

9ymiDBC.gif

cashman

Banned
The announcers were so horrible both yesterday and tonight. Glad the Rangers could get the sweep at St. Louis and shut these guys up.

Branduil

The announcers were so horrible both yesterday and tonight. Glad the Rangers could get the sweep at St. Louis and shut these guys up.

ADAM WAINWRIGHT WAS BORN ON AUGUST 30, 1981, TO MRS. WAINWRIGHT AND HIS FATHER, GOD, WHO DECIDED HE NEEDED ANOTHER SON

BFIB

That wall I was talking about? Looks like the Cards have hit one. Tough weekend series, hopefully they can bounce back this week.

MiKeD

Banned
Ubaldo needs to pitch a gem tonight. He's been pitching way better as of late, my trust in him has recovered quite a bit since the his early outings. This'll be a real tester in Baltimore.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
What team would you take less money to play for?

Yankees (11.3%)

Braves (10.6%)

Rangers (7.0%)

Giants (6.3%)

None (6.3%)

Dodgers (6.3%)

Red Sox (5.6%)

Angels (4.9%)

Padres (4.3%)

Cardinals (4.3%)

Twins (3.8%)

Diamondbacks (3.8%)

Rays (3.8%)

Cubs (3.1%)
bullshit. players always take the most money.

Talon

bullshit. players always take the most money.
That's nice to read and all, but I'm surprised that we still have that amount of cache without Bobby around.

San Francisco seems like the place to be right now. Nobody wants to play for the Cubs with that shithole of a clubhouse. I love going to Wrigley as a fan, but everything you hear about the actual team facilities is absolute garbage.

Fangraphs having a gif special on Matt Harvey. The reason his slider-fastball combo is so devastating? Observe:

Harvey_ffsl.gif

Repeated motion, pitches look alike until a late Bugs Bunny break to the left.

Even more telling:
Harvey_alltrail.gif

Top Bottom