• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

i6Dlzl1GuWcfh.gif

Jeff Lunhow is extremely delusional if he think the Stros are only two years away from contending. They have absoultely no pitching and like two position players to build around.

Macattk15

Jeff Lunhow is extremely delusional if he think the Stros are only two years away from contending. They have absoultely no pitching and like two position players to build around.

Correa, Castro, Altuve, Cosart, Singleton and Springer I can think of off the top of my head.

They don't have much pitching though ... true.

But hey ... just like the M's had Seager, Ackley, Montero, Walker, Paxton, Hultzen, Smoak, Franklin and Zunino .... shit can fall apart when they don't pan out.

Least our big pitchers haven't broken onto the MLB scene yet ... so all hope is not lost.

The 2015 Astros are going to look drastically different than the 2013 Astros. Now whether all those prospects will pan out or not...

Top Bottom