• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

MiKeD

Banned
A lot of folk shit on Buck for his commentary, but I always dug him and moments like that just prove my point that he's good in a cartoony way.

Yeah, don't watch too many Blue Jays games and have absolutely no problem with him.
Some weird freaking commercials, though. I saw a guy's head transform into the head of a blowfish and there was a ribstain camo shirt commercial. Wut.

Wait, Dickey CG on 92 pitches? Wow.

Oh, but it was against Tampa. Quick, go look up how many times in the past few years the Rays have been no-hit.
It's a lot.

If the Jays split with Boston they will still come out on top against teams in their own division on this latest swing through the East (including Baltimore at home).

I still want to see them take 3 of 4 from the Bosox.

Bishman

Anyone play in daily fantasy like Fanduel? I recently started and having a blast doing it. I don't much about baseball but learning quick doing daily fantasy.

jakncoke

Banned
Ted WIlliams hit 29 homers as a 41 yo from the talks of the Bob Walk it seems that is a post 40 hr record. Raul prob getting that

Top Bottom