• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Opiate

The 2015 Astros are going to look drastically different than the 2013 Astros. Now whether all those prospects will pan out or not...

In addition, the Astros are not actually a small market team and have plenty of room to bulk up the payroll if a reasonable option presents itself. Hopefully they don't go the Angels/Marlins route and simply buy whatever happens to be available at the time they decide to spend the money.

RBH

I love the A-Rod/Cashman picture on the front page of ESPN right now:

arod-admitting-to-steroids-540x360.jpg

MiKeD

Banned
^ LOL.

Masterson looked like a pitching God for over 4 innings, but just imploded a bit near the end. Still don't know what to make of this guy, has such nasty stuff.

I have to say I'm not shocked at the outrage by Jays fans over it.

But seriously, we got Jose Reyes back you fools! GET HYPED!

Curious to see what they do with the lineup today.

Gibbons was leaning towards keeping Bautista in the two spot and moving Melky back to fifth. Now that Bautista is slumping that may change a bit.

Lineups should be up soon I guess.

Lexxism

Curious to see what they do with the lineup today.

Gibbons was leaning towards keeping Bautista in the two spot and moving Melky back to fifth. Now that Bautista is slumping that may change a bit.

Lineups should be up soon I guess.

Like I expected, Bautista is still on #2 spot and Melky moved on #5 spot.

Today's @BlueJays lineup: Reyes-SS Bautista-RF Encarnacion-3B Lind-1B Cabrera-DH Rasmus-CF Davis-LF Thole-C Bonifacio-2B Dickey-P #whiff

MiKeD

Banned
Used to like his chemistry with Beads on Sportnation and enjoyed watching that show which made me listen to his radioshow aswell. Haven't listened to him since Michelle left.

Ryck

Wow never realized that the Yankee's Gm was named "Cash-man". It's like an old Mickey Mouse cartoon or something.

Top Bottom