• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

I'm all Cleveland sports first. But I've grown to appreciate and become a fan of all 3 sports the big franchises compete (or at least from time to time lol) in.

Cool, I'm guessing you have MLB Pass then, I'd like to get it, just too busy with everything else.

Browns training camp starts less than a month ;D

MiKeD

Banned
Cool, I'm guessing you have MLB Pass then, I'd like to get it, just too busy with everything else.

Browns training camp starts less than a month ;D

Yeaa, can't wait. Haven't read too much about the Brownies yet, but I'll catch up to eveything right before camp. I'm still a bit pissed that Colt's gone lol, really liked the kid.

month till you get to see the aarp dude throw some balls around

and two months before he gets trapped under the flag again!

Yeaa, can't wait. Haven't read too much about the Brownies yet, but I'll catch up to eveything right before camp. I'm still a bit pissed that Colt's gone lol, really liked the kid.

Yeah, but noodle arm! lol. He'll do good in SF of course now. Browns had a good draft. I like Norv's system, especially with Chud. Offense should be good.

Alright back to baseball, wooo~

Top Bottom