• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

dmag1223

Holy shit, the reds annoincers have been talking abot fucking bunting for the last 5 minutes.

And as I'm typing this, the reds lose.

Ha, that's crazy though. 65 years it's been...People have just been waiting and waiting for a championship.

Yeah, kinda messed up that was the last time the Indians won a championship. I'll never forget the 97 World series, two outs away, but I have a good feeling with Francona. We're going to be competing. He's destroyed one curse, let's see if he can get another. :D

Oh, and Tigers lose, so Tied for 1st place now.

Branduil

Holy shit, the reds annoincers have been talking abot fucking bunting for the last 5 minutes.

And as I'm typing this, the reds lose.

Dude it's a Darvish game. It's guaranteed that when he can't get a W, so at the very least the Reds will come back at some point.

Holy shit, Johnny Giavotella is having a great first game back! 3 for 3 at the plate so far, hustling for shocking extra bases three times now including home, AND a couple of highlight reel defensive plays. Btw, this is who Frenchy was dfa'd last night to make room for at 2nd.

Meanwhile, David Lough, now officially taking over RF for Frenchy, is also 3 for 3.

Hahahaha, and Yost pulled Johnny G in the 8th for utterly no reason whatsoever. Gawd. I hope we DFA Yost next.

Branduil

The Rangers can only score on Cincinnati errors.

This team needs more bats so bad. Getting rid of utterly worthless players like Soto and Murphy would certainly help.

MiKeD

Banned
Not for a while. He has moments here and there but he still doesn't have his strength back yet. That Coors Field wall really fucked him up.

Ah yea, figured.

If anything, I think Ellis will be probably dropped down...I don't know, haven't seen many Dodgers games this year.

Top Bottom