• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Overlee

Not to long ago Dodgers fans were on the precipice of committing suicide, now it's pure jubilation.

f8c78d3a-1acd-45fc-b13f-ac1995b02659_PUIG-mania.jpg

geeko

3 wins in the last 17 games, all won by Madison Bumgardner. <3 you, you bum.

Other pitchers, and defense...Get your shit together.

no no NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHY DO THE METS ALWAYS HAVE TO PLAY IN PITTSBURGH WHEN THE FRICKING FURRY CONVENTION IS IN TOWN?

Jay_Horwitz @PRJay Horwitz 17h
The Furries are in town to watch the Mets play.They are a great bunch and have a costume for me.
BO7IF-hCAAQEIZV.jpg:large

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
no no NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHY DO THE METS ALWAYS HAVE TO PLAY IN PITTSBURGH WHEN THE FRICKING FURRY CONVENTION IS IN TOWN?

Hahahah.

Isn't this like, the third or fourth time they scheduled this shit?

Jared Cosart makes his debut tonight against the Rays.

When is Ned Yost going to stop fucking around with the lineup? When is he going to realize that having Escobar at the 2 hole is not conducive to scoring runs?

Hahahah.

Isn't this like, the third or fourth time they scheduled this shit?
Third time I believe.

Technically the conventionis over, but they have smaller venues that still are holding events now. If they're having them at the same hotel one the Mets are at I'm losing it. Next thing you know cheezmo and Hitokage will be visiting here. Enron will commit to only one baseball team instead of three. Dominican Power and Heart Attack will go 3 days w/o saying something derogatory towards someone's team. Dogs and cats will have sex with each other...

Oh I'm sorry, they scheduled that last Sunday!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
lolololololololol heyward calls out bill shanks (dumbass braves writer)
jason heyward said:
You wanted to play for the Braves pretty bad when you were growing up huh? Lol @BillShanks I could see why the outcome of that dream would cause one to be as bitter as you come off. Thats unfortunate.. for yourself.... You welcome for the exposure; and the followers if you're into that sort of thing
https://twitter.com/JasonHeyward/status/355785822831775745

Top Bottom