• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

CAPTAIN KIRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

Tie game 2-2 on the long homer to right-center!!

Captain-Kirk.jpg

Enron

Banned
Strasburg pulled after 2 innings. He's probably hurt. And from the looks of how he was throwing before he got yanked, it might be serious.

Fuck, i just traded for him too. Fuck you Toxicadam!

McNei1y

Strasburg pulled after 2 innings. He's probably hurt. And from the looks of how he was throwing before he got yanked, it might be serious.

Fuck, i just traded for him too. Fuck you Toxicadam!

I don't know if it's injury or not. It seems like this type of talk comes up after every Strasburg start. And then he'll come out next start and kill it. I think he just couldn't locate shit tonight. His fastball was all over the place. I believe he threw somewhere around 26 pitches in the first inning and like 18 of them were balls. It was ugly. Something has got to change for this team in the next week. I hate watching this offense right now.

Jeez I thought Marte didn't have a chance at 2nd... what speed.

Well, you have to talk McCutchen and Alvarez here. Load the bases for Russel Martin. Either that or bring in Rice to face Alvarez.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So Heyward strained a hamstring yesterday, BJ strained his groin today, and now it's discovered that Schafer has a fracture in his leg and will be out a month longer than originally thought.

At least Gattis comes back from the DL soon.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
So Heyward strained a hamstring yesterday, BJ strained his groin today, and now it's discovered that Schafer has a fracture in his leg and will be out a month longer than originally thought.

J. Upton will be in a car wreck on Saturday. Freeman will break his hand on a hbp on Sunday.

McNei1y

J. Upton will be in a car wreck on Saturday. Freeman will break his hand on a hbp on Sunday.

Kimbrel's spaceship will explode on the way back to his home planet.

That's okay. You guys can always beat us with some AAA players.

Burke needs to get Martin here. Don't trust Edgin vs. Jones... dunno if Edgin can throw strikes in that situation, not to mention I think they'd actually PH for Jones.

EDIT: Fuck and here comes Edgin.

Wow, Gary saying Terry shoud be extended during the All-Star break. I agree, give him some time with an actual good team. 2014 always been the year things change.

Wow, Gary saying Terry shoud be extended during the All-Star break. I agree, give him some time with an actual good team. 2014 always been the year things change.
Yeah I guess, but man TC has made so many decisions this year that have pissed me off. But they're playing much better and he seems to be in control of his team.

Chuck

Still without luck
Tommy couldn't put it away that last batter so with a 3 run lead Buck just decides to lose the game by bringing Johnson in.

So close....

Top Bottom