• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

3N16MA

Banned
Josh Donaldson is underrated. He is so underrated that MLB did not even bother to put him on the final vote ballot. You can also add Greg Holland to that list.

bozeman

Josh Donaldson is underrated. He is so underrated that MLB did not even bother to put him on the final vote ballot. You can also add Greg Holland to that list.

I thought managers picked the final ballot players. Either way, having 5 relief pitchers was fucking stupid since we're not allowed to vote for pitchers at all on the All Star ballot.

RGVNOE

bozeman

Gotta agree. Between LeBron James, Aaron Hernandez, and Dwight Howard, ESPN hasn't had time to talk about baseball yet unless your name is Puig. I don't get MLB Network but the few times I've watched it at my parent's house they only comment on how great Carp has been since being put in the leadoff spot.

rando14

Haven't watched much Nats baseball, why are they such garbage this year? Biggest issues from what I've seen are regression of Detwiler and continued shittiness of Haren, but at this pace Nats barely look like an 85 win team

McNei1y

Haven't watched much Nats baseball, why are they such garbage this year? Biggest issues from what I've seen are regression of Detwiler and continued shittiness of Haren, but at this pace Nats barely look like an 85 win team

they're a bag of dicks

I really hope PS4 has better netcode for streaming. My 4-year old laptop streams MLB.tv perfectly from anywhere in the house. Meanwhile both my XBox and PS3 buffer to hell multiple innings per game.

I really hope PS4 has better netcode for streaming. My 4-year old laptop streams MLB.tv perfectly from anywhere in the house. Meanwhile both my XBox and PS3 buffer to hell multiple innings per game.

Lets not forget that those systems are seven plus years old. Also the support isn't there like PC/mobile.

Top Bottom