• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

6 hours till the sweep is complete

Naw.

It's going to look like the Reds will win, but they'll leave the starter (I'm pretty sure it's Latos today, the order is all fucked up) in one inning too long, and he'll get lit up for 2 runs, which makes the game a tie game. Pittsburgh goes on to take the lead in the bottom of the 8th, and close it out in the 9th.

Vastradamas has spoken.

jakncoke

Banned
Naw.

It's going to look like the Reds will win, but they'll leave the starter (I'm pretty sure it's Latos today, the order is all fucked up) in one inning too long, and he'll get lit up for 2 runs, which makes the game a tie game. Pittsburgh goes on to take the lead in the bottom of the 8th, and close it out in the 9th.

Vastradamas has spoken.

Yeah its Latos vs Gomez today

Just saw the blown call that completely screwed over the Phillies. Wow:

pickoffkhp06.gif

That's amazing. The way it played out, the ball was obscured to every umpire and both dugouts.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Now I get to watch the Mets give Matt Harvey no run support and get swept by the Marlins.

Feels bad, man.

cashman

Banned
@JimBowdenESPNxm: Thad Levine Rangers AGM said they are open to keeping Profar in the major leagues after Kinsler comes back playing 2B,SS,3B, OF & PR XM 89

The smart move.

There's also this:
@JimBowdenESPNxm

Thad Levine TX AGM just told us on FRONT OFFICE that their vision has always been too keep all 3 Kinsler,Profar,Andrus rather than trade 1

MiKeD

Banned
My MONSTER trade proposal Kemp/Mauer/Stanton/Asdrubal for Chris Davis/Segura/Posey has been rejected by my buddy. Shame.

Man. Is Dom Brown here to stay?

He is absolutely insane. Sucks that the Umps decided to steal yesterdays game from them. The offense has been much better the last week or so. Once the get Utley and Ruiz back they could be good if Cole gets his head out of his ass.

Top Bottom