• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

jakncoke

Banned
Fucking Jones

Marte and Cutch on 3rd and 2nd just find a hole and this game is tied

Not like that... christ i hate this team

whats up with Seattle lately? It's not like they are the Padres. Why do they bother picking up Bonderman, and Harang. They can do much better than that.

Fucking Jones

Marte and Cutch on 3rd and 2nd just find a hole and this game is tied

Not like that... christ i hate this team

Dude, deep down you were hoping they didn't score, because it would only solidify the legend of Vastradamas. A 1) 2-run game-tying hit 2)caused by leaving the pitcher in too long 3) after it appeared the Reds would win easily.

Might still happen, but damn, i was CLOSE.

Whether you accept my gifts of baseball prophecy or not is a matter of faith. But, I got good instincts, even if I'm not magic.

rando14

whats up with Seattle lately? It's not like they are the Padres. Why do they bother picking up Bonderman, and Harang. They can do much better than that.

Seattle's in a tough position right now. First two of the starting rotation are excellent, the last three (except for a couple shows by Harang but I'm not convinced) are absolutely awful. We can't really replace them either because their replacements in AAA are also trash. We have some solid young guys in AA and stuff but they're nowhere near ready to come up, so we can't really fix our back rotation at all.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

e5BJK3s.png

Top Bottom