• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
YUNEL.gif

zychi

Banned
After arod gets suspended, every media outlet should be banned to talk about the yankees for an entire year. I am so sick of arod, roids, and how shitty the yankees are. Stop giving old men insane contracts, and maybe youll be better

3N16MA

Banned
After arod gets suspended, every media outlet should be banned to talk about the yankees for an entire year. I am so sick of arod, roids, and how shitty the yankees are. Stop giving old men insane contracts, and maybe youll be better

Cubs fan talking about how shitty the Yankees are. Have anymore jokes?

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 35m
According to source, "(Gross) has caused MLB to now expand its investigation (of A-Rod) in regard to his relationship with this doctor."

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 47m
"involving the prescribing of hormones including steroids, at Active Health and Wellness Center LLC," according to order.

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 48m
Gross, who started Active Center for Health & Wellness, cited for "failing to adequately ensure proper patient treatment..." (con't)

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 50m
Dr. Michael Gross, who A-Rod sought for 2nd opinion on quad injury, was reprimanded by NJ Attorney General in Feb. 2013.

Maybe that asshole Selig and his crew should figure out why their testing process is such a failure that they have to resort to investigating doctors and clinics to catch PED users.

rando14

"Jon Heyman of CBS Sports reports that teams who have checked in on the Mariners have been told they're not sellers at this time."

are you fucking kidding me mariners -_-

rando14

How do you not sell Ibanez? Or everyone else

eh ibanez says he doesnt want to be traded and i guess we should respect that, but we need to move kendrys, perez, maybe another arm (furbush?), possibly morse as well

Fucking GM more concerned about maybe hitting .500 so he can keep his job rather than a solid long term outlook

jakncoke

Banned
answer me this jak, how is liriano so good this year

Yeah idk. Funny tonight his off speed pitches was 68% of his pitches, Gerrittt needs to learn how to throw more off speed vs trying to gas it. MLB players can hit gas, specially if you throw it so often. Which is why his strikeout % despite being top the mlb fastball average for starters was terribly low vs others just 14.5%

edit; marte in such a hitting slump

0-20 slump over

3N16MA

Banned
Liriano loves to pitch at PNC and he also had started to use his slider a lot more. Look back at his most successful seasons (2006, 2010, 2013) he uses slider more than 33% which leads to more GB. It's also the only 3 seasons in which he has a GB% over 50%.

eznark

Banned
Grandal, Volquez, Cabrera...

If all the reports of morally outraged players were true yesterday, how can the Padres even field a team every day?

Top Bottom