• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Fox318

N5ypRWn.gif

I guess this means the Royals GM is getting shitcanned after this season. This was a "win or else" season for Moore after trading Wil Myers.

3N16MA

Banned
NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 35m
According to source, "(Gross) has caused MLB to now expand its investigation (of A-Rod) in regard to his relationship with this doctor."

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 47m
"involving the prescribing of hormones including steroids, at Active Health and Wellness Center LLC," according to order.

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 48m
Gross, who started Active Center for Health & Wellness, cited for "failing to adequately ensure proper patient treatment..." (con't)

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 50m
Dr. Michael Gross, who A-Rod sought for 2nd opinion on quad injury, was reprimanded by NJ Attorney General in Feb. 2013.

sangreal

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 35m
According to source, "(Gross) has caused MLB to now expand its investigation (of A-Rod) in regard to his relationship with this doctor."

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 47m
"involving the prescribing of hormones including steroids, at Active Health and Wellness Center LLC," according to order.

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 48m
Gross, who started Active Center for Health & Wellness, cited for "failing to adequately ensure proper patient treatment..." (con't)

NYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 50m
Dr. Michael Gross, who A-Rod sought for 2nd opinion on quad injury, was reprimanded by NJ Attorney General in Feb. 2013.
lol, what a witch hunt

btw the reprimand can be found here: http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/bme/orders/20120214_25MA053629.pdf

I guess he hired a doctor who passed med school but didn't have the proper license and then failed to supervise the treatments

Specifically, Respondent started Active Center for Health & Wellness, LLC, (Center) which provided hormones to patients; Respondent hired an individual who had completed medical school but did not have a license to practice medicine; and Respondent failed adequately to supervise the treatment of patients of the center.

NomarTyme

Damn Uribe hits it hard but Cody did a good job catching the fly ball.

:/ Dodgers hit the ball right on the button, but unfortunately it was towards a blue jay player.

3N16MA

Banned
Cashman's complete statement on A-Rod:
“I heard via a text message this afternoon from Alex Rodriguez that he had retained a doctor to review his medical situation. In media reports, we have since learned that the doctor in question has acknowledged that he did not examine Mr. Rodriguez and that he was not retained to do a comprehensive medical examination of Mr. Rodriguez. Contrary to the Basic Agreement, Mr. Rodriguez did not notify us at any time that he was seeking a second opinion from any doctor with regard to his quad strain.

“As you know, it is the Yankees’ desire to have Alex return to the lineup as soon as possible. And we have done everything to try and accomplish this.

“As early as Friday, July 12, when I suggested to Alex that we move his rehab from Tampa to Triple-A Scranton (at Buffalo), Alex complained for the first time of “tightness” in his quad and therefore refused to consent to the transfer of his assignment. Again, last Sunday, Alex advised that he had stiffness in his quad and should not play on Sunday or Monday. We sent Alex to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital for an MRI which evidenced a Grade 1 strain.

“As always, we will follow the rules and regulations set forth in the Basic Agreement, and will again re-evaluate Alex in Tampa tomorrow, as our goal is to return him to the lineup as soon as he is medically capable of doing so."

Top Bottom