• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Rasmus has actually been quite good this year. Decent average with power and high OBP with above average defense. He qualifies as a "not stellar at any specific thing but above average at everything" player that tends to be undervalued.

Terrible play there, though. In other news, Cardinals continue to roll.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Jays have him -- Ks aside, he's pretty decent -- but that play was still hilariously stupid.

Malvingt2

Kevin McAlpin ‏@KevinMcAlpin
Tim Hudson won't be going to the hospital. Got X-Rays here at Citi Field. May have an update shortly. Stay tuned. #Braves

maybe is not that bad?

Runus

Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves now
Braves pitcher Tim Hudson suffered a right ankle fracture in Wednesday's win at New York.

Also just tweeted he will have surgery in Atlanta once the swelling goes down.

They were happy for a few weeks.

Pffft...all that winning streak did was reinforce how terrible they were for the first month of the season, as far as I'm concerned. As soon as it hit 10 games and I started seeing headlines about how the team was for real/it was time to get on the bandwagon, I knew they'd go right back to their choking, sucking ways.

Meier

Didnt realize we had an early game today. Puig! Had a few nice games in a row now. Belisario had been pitching well lately shockingly.. he can be utterly terrifying though.

I can't wait the series against the Astros. I hope they sweep the Jays! That would be fun.

I'd planned on going to the game tomorrow night, but after watching the last three games, I'm not so sure. It would probably be more enjoyable to stick my head in an oven.

Didnt realize we had an early game today. Puig! Had a few nice games in a row now. Belisario had been pitching well lately shockingly.. he can be utterly terrifying though.

It's the Jays. I wouldn't take that to mean anything.

Top Bottom