• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Mets only have Satin and Recker left unless they use a pitcher.

Zack Wheeler will PR for Wright? I have a bad feeling about this.

EDIT: Well Wilmer Flores, pack a bag for NY. Wright will probably be gone 3-4 weeks.

Thank God Tejada is terrible at playing 2nd base. 1st and 3rd, 1 out for John Buck. You HAVE to face Buck here over Satin I'd think.

EDIT: I can't believe Murphy didn't go to 2nd there when Perez could've find the ball.

I hope you saw that stat Link on Mets. I told you, it's just been the last week.

EDIT: Damn what a play by Escobar. Mets with no luck at all there.

I love Omar Q's walkup muisic.

EDIT: Great point by Ron. Buck's wife is due to go into labor at anytime. Should Recker stay in to catch then in case Buck's wife goes into labor?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wow...

An Eric Young homerun in Citi Field.

EDIT - And the first walkoff hit of his career? Damn.

AHAHAHAHAHAA PIE THAT MAN!!

I love the fire that EYJr. is showing. Mets desperately need that fire, it's been nonexistent recently...

Sign more black people.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
So I doubt people are watching on account of the teams having a combined 130 losses so far this season, but this Astros/Twins game is a shit show.

- It's now 3:40 in the game, we're in the bottom of 10.
- Gardenhire gave up his DH to keep Doug Bernier in the game after using him as a pinch runner.
- With the go ahead run on 2nd the Astros just intentionally walked Doug Bernier to face the nearly as bad Clete Thomas.
- Klete predictably strikes out, so the Twins will have the pitchers' spot leading off the bottom of 11.

Holy shit.

For the record: Bernier is a 33 year old AAA guy who, before playing 8 games for the Twins so far this year, last played major league ball in 2008. When he played in 2 games for the Rockies. Jesus Christ this team is bad.

Ryck

<3 Cabrera, double edge sword though as I can't help but wonder when we will trade him for some prospects haha ugh -_-

Top Bottom