• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

2O8qdbs.gif

Check out this clip of a minor leaguer striking out.. on one pitch! Never seen this before (and didn't see this posted here ..if so I'll delete).

One pitch K

Sucks that David Wright will be out for awhile. Why Baxter is up and not Wilmer Flores I do not understand.

Runus

Good to know that BJ is just as useless as ever. I also love our manager taking the hottest hitter in the national league out for a pinch runner with 2 outs. Awesome decision! sigh...

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Check out this clip of a minor leaguer striking out.. on one pitch! Never see this before (and didn't this posted here ..if so I'll delete).

One pitch K

Sucks that David Wright will be out for awhile. Why Baxter is up and not Wilmer Flores I do not understand.
Ha! never seen that before. Was thinking a player came into the game for an injuried player with 2 strikes but nope.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Good to know that BJ is just as useless as ever. I also love our manager taking the hottest hitter in the national league out for a pinch runner with 2 outs. Awesome decision! sigh...

I'm at the point where I don't see how you could keep him on the small roster. We've got to many non pitchers that are better even if they are rookies.

He looked clueless there on that last out.

Top Bottom