• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

harSon

Banned
Locke gives up hits left and right now ffs

He's going to be this season's McDonald?!

His style of pitching was too reliant on being crafty/precise to work long term. He relies heavily on placement, and doesn't really have any pictches that are going to overwhelm a batter. He's basically a Charlie Morton type pitcher, depending on whether his stuff is there or not, and his success is ultimately going to depend on how the defense is feilding that day as well.

Enron

Banned
Hahahaha, Harper douchebag wants to fight Teheran, thinks he's being thrown at intentionally in a 1-run game in the 5th inning. Eat a bag of dicks, Bryce.

RBH

harperplunked.gif

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hahahaha, Harper douchebag wants to fight Teheran, thinks he's being thrown at intentionally in a 1-run game in the 5th inning. Eat a bag of dicks, Bryce.
I'm sorry, did Harper not homer off Tehran earlier? And aren't the Braves winning? If anything that's when you throw at a guy.

EDIT: err... he hit him in the ass. Tehran wasn't even close to the plate on that. I'll never defend Harper and even I admit he's got a beef.

Holy fuck Ump Manny Gonzalez got hit by a fouled bunt in the throat. Jesus Christ scary scene.

EDIT: he's being helped off right now. Dude looks out of it. Lanny Vanover new HP ump.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'm sorry, did Harper not homer off Tehran earlier? And aren't the Braves winning? If anything that's when you throw at a guy.

EDIT: err... he hit him in the ass. Tehran wasn't even close to the plate on that. I'll never defend Harper and even I admit he's got a beef.
It could go either way, Julio has hit a lot of guys, plus it's only a one ruin lead and there was already a runner on base.

Either way, the Nats would get their ass whooped in a fight with the Braves. Uggla, Gattis, McCann, and Heyward are not to be messed with.

Why the fuck is the Yankee game on some shitty Soviet Union channel? I can't barely see anything.
because communism.
It could go either way, Julio has hit a lot of guys, plus it's only a one ruin lead and there was already a runner on base.

Either way, the Nats would get their ass whooped in a fight with the Braves. Uggla, Gattis, McCann, and Heyward are not to be messed with.
Heyward is a diva. And you're forgetting about Werth, Desmond, and Harper himself. Dude got a temper and ain't afraid to unleash the fury. All Davey Johnson players are tough.

Malvingt2

The official Twitter accounts are going at it..

Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves
Clown move bro

Washington Nationals ‏@Nationals
@Braves Which part, giving up the home run, or drilling the 20-year-old on the first pitch his next time up?

Riggs

Banned
The official Twitter accounts are going at it..

Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves
Clown move bro

Washington Nationals ‏@Nationals
@Braves Which part, giving up the home run, or drilling the 20-year-old on the first pitch his next time up?

lolllll interns rock.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It never should've been close. Gardner is just not a good base runner for someone with his speed

I agree, but he was still clearly safe so I'd prefer they get calls right.

It's like when I'm driving, if someone is a bad driver, even if they are not doing anything necessarily wrong, I honk at them to let them know my disapproval.

Enron

Banned

Man whatever, it's a 2-1 game. Tehran pitches inside like crazy and has hit a bunch of guys this year. It happens. It's just that this time, the guy that got hit is the douchiest player in the league.

Man whatever, it's a 2-1 game. Tehran pitches inside like crazy and has hit a bunch of guys this year. It happens. It's just that this time, the guy that got hit is the douchiest player in the league.
The funny thing is, you wouldn't be singing this tune if a player on one of the 4 teams you root for got hit in the same circumstance. I mean come on, take the homer glasses off. The pitch was nearly behind him.

Baseball justice calls for Tehran to get plunked.

it's not like winning this game holds any great meaning for the Braves

Tehran can hit Harp on purpose knowing they've got the division on lock

Link

The Autumn Wind
Completely predictable after Mejia sat on his ass during that entire delay even after the ump came out.

Top Bottom