• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

W12

14.5 up on Nats

ianlaughnbuv8.gif

I'm sorry, did Harper not homer off Tehran earlier? And aren't the Braves winning? If anything that's when you throw at a guy.

EDIT: err... he hit him in the ass. Tehran wasn't even close to the plate on that. I'll never defend Harper and even I admit he's got a beef.

Harpr has no beef. Tehran has no reason to cause more stress for himself at that point of the inning. He just got the catcher out on a fouled bunt. He isn't going to intentionally hit the clown with a runner on second and one out.

turnbuckle

Did you just catch that post game interview? Holy shit was he pissed when asked "So is the old Justin back?"

naw was listening on the radio. I'll see if I can find a link. I believe the guns in Cleveland are juiced a bit, but still nice seeing jv hit 100mph and come back with some nasty 79mph curves.

our rotation has been unbelievable lately and it's great seeing jv getting in on the fun to shut the door on the Indians. infante made his return to Toledo today and should be back soon. I'm getting vibes of late 2011 again, but possibly better. our team is certainly much better than that one.

beast786

naw was listening on the radio. I'll see if I can find a link. I believe the guns in Cleveland are juiced a bit, but still nice seeing jv hit 100mph and come back with some nasty 79mph curves.

our rotation has been unbelievable lately and it's great seeing jv getting in on the fun to shut the door on the Indians. infante made his return to Toledo today and should be back soon. I'm getting vibes of late 2011 again, but possibly better. our team is certainly much better than that one.

Are you saying that you don't miss him?

valverde.jpg

turnbuckle

Are you saying that you don't miss him?

valverde.jpg

what is the rule on consecutive games steaks if a player is sent down to AAA? right now price fielder is looking like a worse major leaguer than papa. I think Don Kelly has a higher war. on my phone so I'm too lazy to check, but it has got to be close. send Prince down to take some bp sessions against grande and get his confidence back.

maybe we can trade him to the angels.

Top Bottom