• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

JABEE

The Bosch stuff came out because of ARod
Oh ok. I'm just now bracing for the possibility that someone like Ryan Howard or Chase Utley used PEDs. I don't want to believe it.

Robinson Cano was the only one close to the production that Chase Utley from 2004-2010.

Oh ok. I'm just now bracing for the possibility that someone like Ryan Howard or Chase Utley used PEDs. I don't want to believe it.

Considering how fast Howard regressed and what a physical mess Utley has been, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

sangreal

So many lawsuits. You know Braun won't go down without a hugely ridiculous fight. Just wonder if the MLBPA will fight as well.

Unless they have way more than a shady broke guy claiming he sold drugs to these players, I can't see the MLBPA taking it lying down. Like you, I expect an avalanche of lawsuits of MLB goes ahead with any of this

Jeff Sullivan @based_ball

if Jesus Montero gets suspended he will be worth more WAR to the Mariners during his suspension than he has been as an active participant

For all the Mariners fans.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I feel like the Mets have been caught stealing on every attempt in the past couple of weeks.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lol at that Montero tweet.

Disaster game today for the Rays but Alex Torres is absolutely filthy.

Needs to actually get a relevant role instead of garbage time mop up duty.

3N16MA

Banned
Oh interesting the announcers were making it like that was the reason Locke barely hits 7 innings

Seems that the Pirates are reluctant to have him go more than 100 pitches (only once this season). He has a few starts where he could have gone 7 if allowed to have a higher pitch count.

jakncoke

Banned
Man we take Locke round the same time each game

Seems that the Pirates are reluctant to have him go more than 100 pitches (only once this season). He has a few starts were he could have gone 7 if allowed to have a higher pitch count.

Yeah i didnt notice that until they mentioned his high is 104, i dont know if they were talking his minors + mlb or just mlb, either way that not that high. seem to be protecting his arm or something

Top Bottom