• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

EAD O's!!!!!

kitYaSG.gif

Meier

Why do all of the Dodgers fuck with Juan Urine? Ryu just slapped him across the face.

He does not look happy in that gif where AGon is giving him whatever he was giving him to commemorate the hidden ball trick (is that a cake?). Dude was pretty much ready to murder someone. :lol

Edit: Looks like it was a base with a shoe taped to it, heh.

Talon

Was anyone wondering?

@Ken_Rosenthal: For those asking: Grady Sizemore still plans to play again, has stayed in touch with clubs, likely to sign with one this off-season.

Batman Returns? Punto, you work in Hollywood, get out more often.

Iglesias with SC top ten play <3

Was anyone wondering?

@Ken_Rosenthal: For those asking: Grady Sizemore still plans to play again, has stayed in touch with clubs, likely to sign with one this off-season.

I forgot he existed.

turnbuckle

Batman Returns? Punto, you work in Hollywood, get out more often.

Iglesias with SC top ten play <3

I forgot he existed.

Can he play first base for us?

Prince Fielder has .6 WAR and only 10 home runs since May 1. Must have ran out of his PED supply he got from Braun :(

Iglesias play was sick. He's made quite a few exceptional ones already. Has more homers this month than Fielder as well.

I just hate Prince Fielder right now. I'm considering ad-blocking your avatar :p

Meier

Who do we have to talk to about making MLB player's profiles on wikipedia not suck so much ass? Why in the world do they not have historical stats listed on a per year basis? It's so obnoxious and I get extremely annoyed every time I visit a player's page.

Every other major sport (football, basketball, hockey, soccer, etc.) has stats on a year-by-year basis and for good reason. Wiki should be the end-all be-all spot for learning about someone and knowing what their BA was in 2008 is a part of that. They absolutely have to fix this at some point.

Can he play first base for us?

Prince Fielder has .6 WAR and only 10 home runs since May 1. Must have ran out of his PED supply he got from Braun :(

Iglesias play was sick. He's made quite a few exceptional ones already. Has more homers this month than Fielder as well.

I just hate Prince Fielder right now. I'm considering ad-blocking your avatar :p

That throw is awesome. reminds me of the Tad Iguchi throw from a few years

Talon

Who do we have to talk to about making MLB player's profiles on wikipedia not suck so much ass? Why in the world do they not have historical stats listed on a per year basis? It's so obnoxious and I get extremely annoyed every time I visit a player's page.

Every other major sport (football, basketball, hockey, soccer, etc.) has stats on a year-by-year basis and for good reason. Wiki should be the end-all be-all spot for learning about someone and knowing what their BA was in 2008 is a part of that. They absolutely have to fix this at some point.
Baseball Reference

turnbuckle

HEY HEY HEY HEY

Just got home. Man that was an amazing time. The atmosphere at the K is so electric right now.

AND now we're in second, and another step closer to a WC!

AND... To revive the great condiment debate, here's how we do it in KC:

null_zps0f64e496.jpg

If the Tigers face the Royals in the playoffs I'm going to have to go to a game in KC. That looks incredible.

Braves place Dan Uggla on the 15-day DL. He decided to go on and have LASIK surgery now. Uggla said his vision had deteriorated to the point he couldn't even read his jersey size on the label. He's expected to be back shortly before the end of the season in time for the playoffs.

Tyler Pastornicky was recalled from AAA and will be the everyday 2B in Uggla's absence.

Talon

Braves place Dan Uggla on the 15-day DL. He decided to go on and have LASIK surgery now. Uggla said his vision had deteriorated to the point he couldn't even read his jersey size on the label. He's expected to be back shortly before the end of the season in time for the playoffs.

Tyler Pastornicky was recalled from AAA and will be the everyday 2B in Uggla's absence.
What a moron.

Reports saying the team approached Uggla and asked him to have the surgery now. Uggla agreed and didn't put up a fight about it. He was hoping to wait until the offseason.

rekameohs

Banned

ibgYghMWSTq00T.gif

Rangers released Manny Ramirez. Manny was hitting .259/.328/.370 with 3 home runs and 13 RBIs in 30 games with AAA Round Rock. He made 28 starts, all as the DH.

Top Bottom